The process of submitting your accepted manuscript to JMTP in final publishable form should be relatively straightforward. Please follow the guidelines below.
(1) First and foremost, re-check the entire manuscript to be certain you have followed all the instructions for manuscript preparation for
(2) As was true throughout the editorial process for your manuscript, MSWord must be used for final submission to
JMTP. All files must be in an editable format.
(3) Include one file with the complete manuscript so we can print it out in its entirety.
(4) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IMBED TABLES, FIGURES, AND
TECHNICAL APPENDICES WITHIN THE MAIN BODY OF THE MANUSCRIPT.
(5) As indicated in the
Initial Submissions link: "Footnotes are to be avoided. In the extraordinary case in which a footnote is needed, number it in the body of the text and place the note text just before the references." This would appear in the "main paper and references" file.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE THE AUTOMATIC FOOTNOTING FEATURE IN YOUR WORD PROCESSOR.
(6) Transmit your file attachments to
email@example.com. In the body of the email be sure to indicate your manuscript number, manuscript title, and the fact that you are transmitting the final submission files as attachments.
(7) COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT: Obtain a copy of the
Taylor & Francis Copyright Agreement Form. Complete this form, then scan and email it as an attachment along with the other materials above.
(8) The Editor will inform you in which Volume/Issue of JMTP your manuscript is scheduled to appear. Note that this may be subject to change.